"Kalinka Moja" need new partners. She is only 38 and I am now 75 years old. It was a beautiful relationship, but everything must come to an end.
Over the last 17 years she has safely and comfortably carried family, friends, guests and me across oceans from Denmark via Germany, Holland, France, Spain, Protugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Algeiras, Madeira, Canaries, St.Lucia, St.Vincent, Grenada, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Los Testigos, Los Rochas, ABC islands, Martinique, Dominica, Antigua, St. Martin, Saba, US and British Virgins, Dominican Republic, Cuba, US East coast to Canada, Bermuda, Bahamas, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama Colombia, through the Panama Canal to Costa Rica, Salvador and Baja California.
"Kalinka" is on the hard at Placito Blanco, Gran Canaria waiting for her new owners.
Kalinka is presently under renovation. So far the following has been finished.
1. Mast, boom and spinaker poles painted with aulgrip
2. Propellar shaft, cutlas bearings and thrust bearing replaced
3. Gear box renovated
4. Fuel tank pressure cleaned
5. Propellar renovated
6. All throughhull fittings and sea valves renewed
6. New mail sail and restiching of genova and staysail
7. Resealing windows and skylights
8. New flooring in mail saloon
9. All interior revarnished
10. Solar panel new 2016
11. Bow thruster motors renovated 2016 (to be reinstalled)
Our asking price is 89.999 US$.
We will consider payment over 5 to 10 years against proper security.